Friday 14 September 2012

September 14, 2012




      Never in my wildest dreams would I ever have thought that in just three months over seven thousand people would visit my site and read my stories. The comments and compliments I get are amazing. They really mean the world to me. You see, for the most part, I'm a very happy, light and easy-going person. Sometimes, though, I feel really empty. I was too sick to finish college. I've been too sick to make a career out of the internships I was offered in public relations. I've been too sick to keep jobs and to take advantage of job opportunities.  I've spent so much time in the hospital over the past ten years that everyone's life has been on fast forward and I'm still stuck in the same place. I missed out on the young, wild and free era of twenties life and now my friends and family are buying homes, having babies, getting married and embarking on that next chapter. I often feel left back. Like I have nothing to offer. I know this is just a blog but to me it's something more. It's me putting myself out there. I feel like I'm accomplishing something. Thanks to all you wonderful people, now I can say I'm a writer. 


Like me on 
Facebook.com/janespringpage


Follow me on 
Pinterest.com/MissJaneSpring 
See all my favorite things in fashion, beauty, music, books & more! 


I'm also addicted to Twitter! Keep up with new blog posts, gossip, and my crazy thoughts 
Follow @missjanespring 


 Jane xo

No comments:

Post a Comment